I absolutely love the latest Desire Map prompt...
As I looked over my list of Core Desired Feelings (which I recently totally overhauled and I need to write about), one stuck out above the others at this point in my life.
So what does unapologetic mean to me today?
- I do not apologize for taking time for myself.
- I do not apologize for taking space for myself.
- I do not apologize for my priorities and goals.
- I do not apologize for saying no.
- I do not apologize for saying yes.
- I do not allow guilt - either from myself or from others - to cloud my decisions.
- I trust that I make informed, educated, and considerate decisions. I will not allow myself to question beyond what is healthy and necessary.
- I do not apologize for not meeting unrealistic expectations of my time and energy.
The interesting thing as I worked through this definition? I initially typed "I will not" for each of these. Like it is something I am aspiring to do or be. Like it is a goal statement instead of a factual statement.
And then I went back and changed "will" to "do" in each statement. And, holy wow, what a difference that made.
The difference between a hope and a declaration is powerful.
So what word brings fulfillment for you? And what are you doing to make it happen?