About a year ago, I was obsessing about a workout bag that I didn’t purchase. Last spring, I went to DC with my girls. We wandered into a Lululemon and I fell in love with a bag. I didn’t buy it. I still wish I had. Anyway, I was poking around the Lululemon site, and then the blog. And I discovered all of this information about goal setting from back in 2010. I took it to heart. I worked through all the worksheets. And then I put it away. Because I wasn’t ready.
I feel like I’m ready now. So I’m going to work through it again.
And I’m inviting you to come with me.
I feel like I have some sort of idea where I want to go, although I do not know what many of the specifics of that looks like. So I’m starting with the questions that Lululemon throws at me. In order to not overwhelm you, I’m going to post them one at a time. Here and there. So you can just respond in the comments.
This’ll be fun.
Today’s Lulu question:
What are the 8 things you value most in life?
So grab a blank piece of paper and go! I’ll wait right here…
Here’s my list:
I went a little outside of my comfort zone and decided not to do just a simple list.
It’s a start on pretty!
My Top 8:
- Marriage. The rest is just details.
- Jesus and his plan for me.
- Family. To be an active member and an example.
- Community. Strength in numbers.
- Running. And the sense of achievement that comes with it.
- Gratitude and Contentment.
- Fulfilling my potential. Not being complacent.
- Food. Being educated, involved, and creative.
What does your list look like? Are you living it out?